It appears that your cart is currently empty
This clutch bag is a Passa Paa product from Luang Prabang, Laos.
It is made with a combination of organic homespun Lao hemp which is hand printed with their signature 'Mountain' pattern inspired from our surroundings in Laos. Then Hmong artisan women skilfully hand stitch applique fabrics within the printed pattern. The clutch is finished using 100% leather and constructed by a self taught Hmong tailor.
Your purchase ensures that the artisans can continue using their craft as a way to support their families from the comfort of their homes.
DETAILS & DIMENSIONS:
• The bag incorporates organic hand spun and hand woven hemp supporting the grass root cottage industries of remote villages in Laos.
• Hand applique artisan stitching.
• Zipper with a leather pull to close.
• Cotton lining on the inside.
• Print and applique on both sides.
APPROX DIMENSIONS: W 23cm x H 14cm when the bag is folded.